Friday 19th – Sunday 21st May 2023
This 3-day Training Tour takes in some of the most spectacular roads and scenery Wales has to offer. Starting from a convenient meeting point near Greater Manchester we will ride into North Wales where the fun starts with a great mix of A and B roads. On reaching our hotel in the late afternoon we will have debrief over drinks before heading out to a local restaurant for dinner. On the Saturday we will ride the best roads in mid Wales, visiting the beautiful Brecon Beacons, the Devil’s Staircase and Elan Valley, before returning to the hotel and reviewing the day’s learning over drinks, then heading out to another local restaurant for dinner. Finally on Sunday we will leave the hotel and head once more on some great roads via Snowdonia National Park as we take the long way back towards home and our last stop for a final debrief.
We will once again be staying for 2 nights at the fantastic Three Wells Hotel in Llandrindod Wells, which as well as providing excellent accommodation and a hearty breakfast to set us up for the riding day ahead is ideally located for our explorations!
To help you get the most from the Training Tour, we hold a short ‘classroom’ session prior to each day’s riding, with the focus on how to apply advanced riding techniques to the roads you will encounter. During each day our qualified advanced riding instructor will be on hand to observe your riding and to provide you with individual advice and guidance to help you further improve your riding.
Included in the Best of Wales Training Tour:
- Pre-Tour online briefing (via Zoom)
- Daily Route Notes including points of interest and location of regroup points
- GPS route files (a GPS is recommended but not essential)
- Daily pre-ride training briefing
- At least one 1:1 individual coaching session with our qualified advanced riding instructor, with the focus on helping you become a smoother, safer, more confident rider
- Daily post-ride briefing
- 2 nights accommodation at the Three Wells Hotel on a bed & breakfast basis
- Transport from the hotel to a local restaurant (and back again!)
- Evening meal (excluding drinks) on both Friday and Saturday
- Individual post trip Rider Report
- Services of our qualified advanced riding instructor throughout the training tour
- Single rider, single room – £425
- Single rider, shared room – £375
- Rider and pillion, shared room – £475
Places are strictly limited (max group size 8 bikes), so contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul on 07747 761059 now to secure your place now!
Note: A deposit of £100 is required to secure a place. In the unlikely event that we are unable to run the tour this will be refunded in full.